well, our baby is six months old (!!! how???) and is breakin our hearts with how fast he's growing (seriously, last night I cried while looking at newborn photos of him)! I say this about basically every stage, but this one he's in right now? totally my favorite. he is such a fun human to be around! he talks so much, to the point where we can't get him to be quiet, almost ever! we recently attended a very prestigious military ceremony for a family member and he was babbling non-stop! I was holding him in the back trying anything I could to distract him and get him to quiet down but noooope. he was fascinated with everything I did and had to let the world know, loudly. he has a large range of sounds and volumes and pitches that he likes to use, so it is a lot of fun, when we aren't in quiet settings like military ceremonies and church and things like that.
at SIX MONTHS, Forest:
- weighs around 18 lbs
- is a pro at fake coughing
- has figured out how to spit and blow bubbles
- sticks his tongue out to help with the bubble blowing sometimes
- has two bottom teeth (they are actually shark teeth, I think)
- talks / yells / screeches constantly (way better than whining or crying constantly!)
- eats avocados and bananas
- has tried peas and carrots (of my homemade baby food! more to come on that)
- sits up unassisted
- is an army crawler
- spins around on his belly to change direction
- gets up on all fours
- loves crunchy noises like paper and plastic wrappers and bags
- laughs at soo many things
- is a lot less ticklish than he used to be for some reason?
- has started to give hugs (or something resembling a hug
we love every moment with you, kid! just please stop growing so quickly !!!